Management System Auditor Certification
• QUANTAS Application Requirements for Management Systems Auditors
• ISO 19011:2011 Guides For Management System
• IPC Specification for the Development of Examination as a Part of Certification Scheme for MS Auditors
• IPC Certification Scheme
• Management System Standards
• Management System Auditor.
• Min high school degree, to have 5 years experience that it should include 2 years in quality area, has training program min. 40 hours accordance with IPC MLA, has to be successful from QUANTAS Auditor Examination and has 4 audit experience.
• Management System Provisional Auditor:
• Min high school degree, to have 2 years experience, has training program min. 40 hours accordance with IPC MLA, has to be successful from QUANTAS Auditor Examination and just the candidate has not had enough job experience and an audit experience.
CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT METHOD:
• Applications who will attend to the exam are sent directly to QUANTAS or Training Providers. The candidates who have enough competencies are taken to QUANTAS Auditor Examination. The examination is two sections. First section is a Psychometric Test that it analyzes personnel qualification of the candidates. It includes 30 questions and total time 30 minutes for answering and min. success level is % 25. Second section is about your knowledge and competency with the related management system. This section is 2 parts as multiple-choice format and open-response questions. Total time for answering is 120 minutes and min. success level is %70.
Download or read the documents for more information.